so here it goes 7 things about me
1. I really enjoy cooking, I mostly enjoy having people over and enjoying good food together. I go to restaurants like bi-yearly. So if there is a dish I love, I just have to learn how to make it my self. for example, yummy chimmi's, avocado egg rolls via cheesecake factory (of course with the 27 ingredient dipping sauce) cafe rio burritos, my next assignment Tuscan Chicken Marsala.
2. I did an internship for my major at the State of Utah Department of Child and Family Services. I investigated sexual abuse against minors in Orem and Provo area. I learned many wonderful things. Dont let cousins sleep over together, not every mother loves her children, In many cases the state is too careful in ripping the poor starved abused, drugged child from its parents arms. I investigated a case that happened to be one of my best friends next door neighbors. Phew I am soooo glad it was only an internship and that I stay home, with my kids.
3. I really, really love Matt Nathanson. I was introduced by a friend of his in college, and have wandered the country since seeing him on each coast and states in between. Here is his web page. http://www.mattnathanson.com/ I have to say even if you do not like his music you still would LOVE his concerts. He is HILARIOUS. covers, spears, prince, Bon Jovi. really a fun time. Lots of F-bombs. so see him in Utah if you can, he caters to the sensitive ears.
His official VH1 video from his latest hit car crash
Hope you enjoy!
4. I have always dreamed and yearned to be a good singer. I am jealous and grateful of the beauty and power song can have. In heaven I will be able to sing at a fireside, or funeral and be able to bring the spirit in the room. Until then I will rely on my charm and wit.
5. Order is very relaxing to me, my order. I sort, clean, and arrange my cupboards, drawers and closets on a continuous basis. When I am stressed I will go in the kids room, dumb all the bins, tubs and drawers and place every polly pockets thing in the polly pocket drawer, all animals in the animal bin, pj's in pj's no gender mixing, and all tops must be hung up!!!!. I love to open my pantry and see rows of artichoke hearts, in the veggie section, and my tomato section goes from sizes of cans small to large. I really enjoy organizing and sorting. If you ever need someone to throw away, and go through thing I am your girl! But I rarely mop my kitchen floor . .oops.
6. I won first place in poetry for several years in elementary. I stopped entering in jr high, but kept writing until kids. I still have all my notebooks full of poems. I really enjoy putting taste and flavor to words. That said I can not spell at all.
7. I love the look in my kids eye's when they know they are doing something bad and I walk in the room. Hopefully I will always know when they are up to something. I was never a baby person, but I love my babies. Kids are wonderful
so now I tag Lizza, April, Christa, Loree (Kory your off the hook)