Thursday, December 29, 2011

I am totally trying to win

I am trying to win The coolest tool ever.  It is expensive.  Its just not practical for me to buy something so expensive.  However I really need this.  I dream about it and all the ways i could be using it.  But there is like 12 being given away on all these blogs i follow, so I hope to be one of the 12 thats gets a free one.

I hope my 2 readers also win a free one, but if you win one  and i dont you have to give it to me.  i mean my birthday is just 8 days away.  jk.  Azure is alseep so i have right now to get all my entries in at all the different awesome blogs.

infarrantly creative
tater tots and jello
crap i've made
skip to my lou
craft a holics anonymous

myrepurposedlife
whipperberry.com
www.allthingsthrifty.com
eighteen 25
brown paper packages
sew dang cute
www.shanty-2-chic.com
tip junkie
www.oopseydaisyblog.com
i heart nap time
.house of hepworths


see all the work i have put in to this . .now go and win one

No comments: